Sunday 22 April 2018

My Heart Appreciates You. A Romantic Poem From Hashim (Photos).


Poem: My heart Appreciates You!!
Poet:Hashim Yussuf Amao
www.hashimyousuph.blogspot.com

               My Hearth Appreciates You.
 You've been such an awesome partner
In bad situations you've always been an answer
Always trying to wipe my tears
And bringing limit to my fears
Carrying me along with good things like electrical loop
My heart so much appreciates you.


Being with a partner who makes one happy
They say make one less nasty
Smiles indeed you've put on my face
Even while still busy with your life race
Sweethearth, for the good moments I've shared with you,
My heart so much appreciates you.


Time spent with you has undoubtedly bring me joy
You've made me realize and learn a lot
I wish I can be with you for so long
I hope with then love, you don't lead me to slump
Indeed, our dreams shall make us more glue
Baby, my heart appreciates you.


Nothing is as sweet as being with a loved one
Every moment we shared I've enjoyed
Like a wet cloth and flesh in the rain
So I wish we could cling till we old and grey
I'm so blessed to have been with someone like you
My Love, my heart will forever appreciates you.


Ibn_Hashim
C:2018
+2348143905271